In our factory equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, sterile and pasteurized food production is carried out in accordance with international hygiene and quality standards in the freshness of the first day. Since our production uses MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging), our food packages are not affected by the external environment.
Advantages of HTST and Pasteurization Technology: (HTST: Hot Temperature Short Time, Cooking Technology at High Temperature)
- 1. Does not contain preservative additives.
- 2. There is no canned smell and taste; Natural taste of the product is available.
- 3.The natural color of the product is preserved.
- 4.It is durable; bacteria formation is prevented.
- 5.Nutritional values are preserved.
- 6.From 2 months to 24 months, the product maintains the freshness of the first day.
- 7.It provides the advantage of stocking and shipping.
- FLEXIBL PACKAGING: Multi-layer, special laminated packaging; It protects the food packaged against the microbiological, chemical and physical deterioration. You can heat this package by putting it in boiling water or pouring the food into the classic pan.
- ALUMINUM PACKAGING: The fully cooked, ready to eat dishes are packed in special aluminum containers. You can keep this package in boiling water and heat it by opening the lid in the traditional oven or microwave and heat the food inside the classic pan.
- TUBE PACKAGE: Fully cooked ready-to-eat dishes, each of which is prepared in special tub packaging pasteurized products. You can keep this package in boiling water and heat it by opening the lid in the traditional oven or microwave and heat the food inside the classic pan.
- CLASSICAL CONSERVATIONS: from 80 grams to 5000 grams for those who cannot give up old habits are fully cooked or semi-cooked products in classic tin cans.